- On the day he was inaugurated, President Obama vowed to do his best to improve the economy – and the lives of all Americans. That same day, a group of highly placed Republicans vowed to stop him at every possible turn.
- The last Republican Administration started two wars that will have cost the lives of over 10,000 brave men and women in uniform and over $4 trillion dollars when you include the cost of caring for the wounded veterans. Estimates of total deaths – U.S., coalition, and civilians – range between 100,000 and one million. Now they want to invade Iran. Read More
All posts by admin
Want to be sure that you and everyone you know has:
- Successfully registered to vote?
- Learned about and obtained all the proper voter IDs required by their state?
- Found out exactly when and where to vote?
- Made a plan for getting to the polls and helping others who need rides? Read More
When I asked my parents why they were Democrats, this is what they said:
“It starts with the answer to ‘What kind of society do we want?’ We believe it’s a moral imperative to help others. To ensure there’s an attitude of fairness. We always looked for candidates who spoke up for policies that would ensure the well-being, health, and job opportunities for the most people. And those candidates were almost always Democrats or progressive Independents.” Read More